Friday, March 25, 2011

Here it comes....

When I started considering moving toward midwifery, I had a feeling it was going to be like considering to have another baby. We talked about it, made some plans, discussed what we needed to do. I wondered if I was ready for this commitment, all the work invovled, the responsibility, the learning, what am I getting myself into. Than the searching, looking trying, preparing, creating, studying on if I wnt to even go through wiht it. Then the reality hits, it is confirmed, I am spending money on books, tuition, confrences, interviewing with other Midwives, making business cards, creating a website, moving forward. I feel like I am hitting the 2nd trimester right now, about to pass through another landmark this week. This week is the confrence and I start my studies at Ancient Art Midwifery Institute. I know something BIG is waiting for me to find it and break through and I will see the world in a whole new light. My intuition that has lead me this far is presenting more and more reasons to trust my self in this journey and go with it. The more people I meet, the more books I find, the more I run into people who are beggin for this paradigm shift, people taking back their HUMAN RIGHTS in so many ways, all over the world in all kinds of cultures. We are coming HOME to the Mother to the Earth, we are reclaiming ourselves and our rights to LIVE and breathe and birth and eat and just live. I am so excited to be gripping this journey, growing, changing, evolving yet again into knowing myself for who *I* am. Fully exploring my purpose, my passion and my presence.

It is peaceful to trust that this is going to work out for the best because it HAS TO. I can't wait to be with my sisters and share this Love, this energy of Mother, and watch it grow and be passed on and nurtured.

No comments:

Post a Comment